Drugstore Beauty Haul:
If you’ve followed me for a while you will know I’m a huge fan of drugstore makeup. Makeup products that are sold at drugstores have been getting better and better.
I still love my high end beauty products. However, I absolutely love finding high quality budget items also.
This past weekend I spent my Friday night browsing my local shoppers drug mart in search of one thing… my trusty Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer.
Lame right? Friday night makeup shopping! I think not!
This is what I left with!!
Many of these items are repurchases for me however, some of these are new products that I have not yet tried. If you would like reviews on any of these products, just comment below and I will post them 🙂
What I Bought
- Rimmel Kate Moss Blush Pallet $9.99
- Essence How To Make Your Brows WOW $9.99
- Wet ‘N Wild Color Icon Blush $2.99
- Joe Fresh Stick Blush in 3 shades $6 each
- Essence Eyebrow gel $3.99
- e.l.f Illuminating Face Primer $6
- e.l.f Poreless Face Primer $6
- Wet ‘N Wild Mega Glo Contouring Palette $5.99
- Physicians Formula Butter Blush $11.99
- Joe Fresh Illuminating Primer $6
- NYX Professional Can’t Stop Won’t Stop Foundation $16.99
- Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation $5.99
- L’Oreal Infallible Pro Matte Foundation $14.99
- Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer $8.99
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer $9.99
- Essence Make Me Brow $3.99
- Marcell Flawless Concealer $9.99
- Milani Highlight And Strobing $13.99
- Milani Brow Pencils $5.99
- L’Oreal Infallible Total Cover $14.99
- Maybelline Matte and Poreless $5.99
- Maybelline Superstay Foundation $9.99
- Physicians Formula Foundation $14.99
- Ardell Lashes $6 – $10
- NYX Professional Ombre Blush $6
- Milani Bakes Blush $6.99
- Milani Rose Blush $5.99
- Wet ‘N Wild Liquid Catsuit $5.99 each
- Wet ‘N Wild Lipstick $2.59 each
- Maybelline Python Lip Kit $8.99 each
As I stated, many of these items I have not yet tried so I am excited to play with all of these products. I will share with you all the looks I create from this haul in future posts. Have You had any recent beauty hauls? Share them blow in the comments!