Would you like to save money when shopping for makeup ?? In the ever-growing multi-gazillion dollar beauty industry, the choices for beauty products can be overwhelming, not to mention draining our bank accounts.
The products are endless. So many brands and so much competition has made this industry one of the largest growing businesses to date. The catch… these products are ever growing and changing so often that it enables us to keep purchasing. New formulas, new shades, more coverage; the list is endless.
I am going to let you in on a little secret. I have purchased thousands upon thousands of both high-end makeup products as well as lower end – drugstore products. For anyone starting out or just simply do not have the extra cash flow for some of these ‘higher end’ products, I have found many drugstore beauty products that hold up just as good – if not better – than my high-end makeup brands.
I am going to share with you how to save the extra cash by listing off the best drugstore products that I feel are just as good as going to Sephora and dishing out hundreds of dollars on just a few items. I will include a detailed list of everything from primer all the way through to lips.
I have tried and tested so many primers the last few years that my bin is overflowing. I am definitely a primer girl so I know what worked and what doesn’t. Any of these products can be purchased at any drugstore/supermarket that sells these brands.
- NYX Pore Filler $14.99
- Maybelline Master prime $8.96
- Loreal Lumi Primer $14.96
OMG I have literally tried every single foundation at the drugstore, and let me tell you, there are quite a few gems hidden there. I personally like a full coverage foundation or one that I can build up. Here are your top foundations.
- Wet n’ Wild Photo Focus Foundation $8.99
- Maybelline FitMe foundation $12.99 – I have gotten this on sale at times for 5.99!! when it goes on sale purchase two. You pretty much get 2 for 1.
- Loreal Infallible $16.96
- Maybelline Super Stay $12.96 – I have gotten this on sale at times for $8.99
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind $8.96 – I prefer this over some of my $40 concealers!!
- Maybelline FitMe Concealer $6.96
- Loreal Infallible PRO sweep and lock Translucent powder $14.96
- Rimmel Natural Bronzer $8.99
- Annabelle Chocolate Bronzer $11.99
- NYX Full Face Contour Pallet $29.99 – This is often on sale
- Essence Satin Touch Blush $2.99
- Maybelline FitMe Blush $9.99
- Milani Everyday Eyeshadow Pallets $14.99
- Covergirl Tru-naked Eyeshadow Pallets $10.98
- NYX Cosmetics Eyeshadow Pallets $19.99
- NYX Cosmetics Gel Eyeliner $9.99
- Essence Liquid Liner $2.99
- Loreal Voluminous $6.72
- Loreal Lash Paradise $9.99
- Wet n’ Wild Mega Last Lip Colour $1.99
- ANY NYX Cosmetics Lip Product $8.99-$12.99
- Wet n’ Wild Mega Last Liquid Catsuit $6.99
- NYX Cosmetics Dewy Finish Spray $9.99
- Loreal Infallible Setting Spray $14.96
Now You have the best money saving makeup products that actually work and won’t drain your bank account. You can get yourself a full face of makeup for under $100!! We can all still look amazing on a budget.