Happy Friday my lovelies. I thought it would be a great way to start the weekend by telling you a few things about myself that I have never told anyone before. Shhhh.. don’t tell! Feel free to leave 5 things about yourself in the comments below. I would love to get to know you.
So here goes….
1. I have never tried a peanut butter and jam sandwich. Honest! I am not a fan of peanut butter (except in chocolate), and the thought of the texture of peanut butter and jam together makes me cringe. My kids ask for them all the time and just looking at them eating it makes me not like it.
2. I hate feet. Plain and simple. I cannot stand other people’s feet. I will not even let my husbands feet touch me in bed.
3. I cannot play any instrument-not even Twinkle Twinkle Little Star on piano. I am sooo not musically inclined. I love music and I listen to music non stop. But I can’t, for the life of me, play an instrument. Hats off to all you instrument players.
4. My mom named me after a little girl who passed away in my hometown. My name came from a little girl named Sheryail Hodder who passed away too soon. Before I was adopted by my step dad, my last name was HODDER. When I would go to the cemetery with my family as a child to pay respects to family members, I would always walk over to this little girls plot as I always thought it was mine. As we were both named Sheryail Hodder.
5. I am a complete introvert. No one would ever guess this as I am always putting myself out there. Whether it be my daily life, or through social platforms, but I hate being the centre of attention. I love having relaxing nights at home as opposed to going out with friends.
6. I hate confrontation. I speak my mind and I sure do stand my ground, but I hate any type of confrontation. It makes me anxious and I tend to fly off the handle too soon.
7. I am addicted to crime series. I have a strange addiction to watching crime shows. I could survive watching Investigation Discovery as my only channel. I find it so interesting seeing how crimes are solved and justice served.
8. I dip McDonald’s fries in milkshakes. Enough said.. period!
9. I can count my close friends on one hand. I have a large.. very large circle of acquaintances. However, close friends are very few. I like to keep my circle small and real.
10. I am super sensitive. It’s horrible.. I can cry if someone yells at me. Watching movies is like bath time. It’s so bad.
Well, there you have it. Ten things that I have never told anyone about myself. I would love to engage with you all… please comment below a few things about yourself. Getting to know each other is the best part after all.
Until next time….
Sheryail Marie xoxo