Fall is my most favorite season in regards to choosing my outfits. I love to pull out all of my comfy sweaters and my jeans, and pair them with a pair of booties and a chic handbag. Someday’s, I throw on a blanket scarf to add a little accessory to my outfit. Today, I will be sharing with you some of my top AFFORDABLE picks for Fall 2018. We can all look amazing without cashing in an entire paycheck for an outfit, AND look just as good as if we did.
As a fashion girl, Fall is so much more than colorful leaves and pumpkin spiced everything 😉 It’s when I finally get to dig into my cool-weather pieces (umm hello sweaters and coats!) Anything soft and oversized just sets my heart aflutter. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy a nice fitted outfit as well. Without further adieu, lets jump right into these fall fashions that I am in love with.
- Sweaters : Sweaters are a staple in my Fall wardrobe collection and one of my favorite things to purchase. Oversized, fitted, comfy, and soft sweaters makes me feel so cozy, while looking great! Colors that would be my top choice and what I would generally purchase would include, but not limited to mustard, black, navy, brown, beige, or white .
2. Blazers : OH EMM GEEE a blazer can take an outfit from drab to fab in my opinion. They are so stylish and fresh, and you can wear them with just about anything. Pairing blazers with a mildly distressed pair of blue jeans is normally my choice. Check out my top pick below.
3. Jeans: It isn’t Fall without an amazingly fitted pair of jeans to make you look and feel amazing. Any style you prefer would work. It just depends on what you feel comfortable in. I tend to always purchase skinny jeans. Actually, thinking about it, skinny jeans are all I own. My top choice would be either dark wash or a medium wash. Distressed or not distressed would be your preference. A pair of blue jeans that makes you feel beautiful will change your fall wardrobe forever.
4. Handbags: If there is one thing that I am obsessed with purchasing, it’s handbags and shoes. I love to purchase designer bags. It’s the area where I actually splurge on myself and bite that bullet and purchase. However, there are so many affordable, and chic handbags for under $50. My top picks are as follows.
5. Shoes: I always say, “the shoes totally make the outfit.” Fall fashion is no exception. Booties are a definite staple in my Fall footwear collection. My top colors would be black, brown, grey, or navy for an everyday look. And hey… they pretty much go with any outfit.
6. Cardigans: Cardigans are very warm, comfy, and stylish. I pair them with booties, flats, as well as white converse sneakers. They just seem to look good with anything. Stay away from bright colors. It just doesn’t give that Fall vibe.
7. Vests: I always have a variety of vests hiding away in my closet. I mostly wear faux fur vests for a classy look. They are extremely chic and add a little omph to your outfit of choice. On occasion, I will wear a puffer vest on a casual day out with my kids.
8. Coats: Wool coats are my all time favorite. I generally steer towards mid-length coats, similar to my top pick below. I usually keep the ankle length coats for events or special occasions. You can find many different, beautiful, and affordable coats this season. I would suggest shopping in-store as opposed to online for coats. I like to try them on and see what feel comfortable and is the best fit.
As you can tell, I have an intense passion for fashion and beauty. I will add some outfit ideas below for inspiration and to give you an idea of a fall wardrobe collection. Be sure to comment below and let me know what your favorite Fall fashions are and some stores where you normally shop for Fall. Love you all and I hope you found this helpful.
Until Next time…
Sheryail Marie xoxo